Dental Assistant – Northside
- Be part of calm, organised team
- Well established patient focused practice
- Full-time role
About the company
Our Northside based client are a well-established, busy dental practice who pride themselves on offering a strong focus on patient care and attention. They are seeking a full-time dental assistant who will be required to work with the Principal dentist. This is a rewarding role for any dental assistant seeking a role which they can call their own.
About the role
Is it time to have a role which you absolutely love? If so, we are searching for an exceptional dental assistant who can bring both clinical and reception experience in the dental industry to our client. You will thrive in a busy, yet well organised surgery and be part of a great team that has a focus on providing the best patient care and attention. You will be able to provide your dentist with chairside and patient data input experience and be a vital part of the appointment from the start to the finish.
Does this describe you?
- Experience in note taking for patient information and treatment plans
- Do you have excellent communication, presentation skills and a sharing smile!
- Are you focused on giving outstanding patient care, attention to brighten a day?
- Willing to share the late night roster with the team!
- Start your day with a morning team huddle and be rewarded with a calm, well scheduled day!
Skills & Experience
- Experienced Dental Assistant
- Dental reception experience a bonus!
- Cert 3 in Dental Assisting highly regarded
This caring dental team focus on their patient care, their attention to detail and their knowledge of what the day ahead will bring will be an asset. You will be joining a state of the art dental practice with a primary focus on quality dental care.
How to apply
Email your current resume and cover letter to email@example.com to submit your application or you can call us for a confidential discussion.
Marita on 0409 268 077
Kerry on 0412 628 804
Rochelle on 0431 890 378