Recruitment and Temping for your Dental Practice
Recruitment can be a time consuming and confusing process and if you haven’t used a Dental Recruitment Agency before, you might have a few questions on how it all works! We have outlined below an overview on how the DCR team can assist you with your Dental staffing connections.
For more information about our fees or to speak with us about our recruitment options, please call or email our dedicated recruitment consultants on 0439 024 878 or click here to send us an email with your enquiry.
Our Dental Database Search includes the DCR team undertaking a database search of all of our Dental candidates and a dedicated ad placed on our website and featured in our job board emails to our active database.
About our database candidates:
- The candidate has already applied to Dental Connect Recruitment
- DCR have interviewed the candidate already and undertaken reference checks
- We will conduct a phone screening to ensure they are suitable for your role, and nothing has changed since they were interviewed by the DCR team. Updated references will completed if necessary
- The candidate/s resume is emailed directly to you from our team if they are suitable
- If you wish to interview the candidates after reviewing their resumes – we will arrange a suitable time between you and the candidate (we act as your concierge service!)
- After your face-to-face interview, if you feel they are well suited to your team and the position – a job is offered!
- We will invoice you our discounted rate, known as our “spotters fee” or “database search fee” on the day the candidate starts in your practice
We can begin with a database search and move into a full recruitment process if needed. Depending on the urgency of filling your role we will keep you updated and advise a few days into the database search on the predicted success and if we recommend moving into a full recruitment process.
Database searches do not include a guarantee. If you feel you need a guarantee for your placement, please speak with us and we can tailor a package to your needs.
Our Essential Recruitment Pack usually gets the best result, we specifically target our advertising and marketing of your role to suit your requirements.
- A custom and professional job advertisement is written and advertised on Seek, Indeed and our Dental Connect Recruitment Website – we also utilise all of our skills and knowledge in seeking out candidates who may not be actively looking on the job sites!
- Featured job listing in our newsletter to our candidate database
- DCR take the hard work out of the recruitment process for you by reviewing the applications, undertaking an initial phone screening, interviewing the suitable candidates and obtaining reference checks
- DCR send you the resumes of suitable candidates for your consideration, from here you then decide to meet/interview applicants of your choice
- DCR set up the interview times that are convenient for you and your schedule
- You can give us honest and valuable feedback on these candidates and their interviews – Our team let’s the candidate’s know if they are unsuccessful and provides feedback in a timely and professional manner
- You have met your perfect new team member and want to offer them a job – great! We will advise the candidate for you and can assist in the initial job offer to the candidate to ensure a smooth and happy start!
Our Ultimate Recruitment Pack includes all the bells-and-whistles of the Essential Recruitment Pack PLUS a 90 day guarantee/replacement of the chosen candidate – should something unexpected happen. (Full details about our replacement is available upon request).
The DCR team offers a very competitive temping rate for Dental Assistant’s and Receptionists, Practice Managers, Oral Health Therapists, Hygienists and Dentists. Our casual temping rate includes the dental temps wages, tax, superannuation and WorkCover.
We have an option for a Daily Booking Fee – where you pay the staff member directly or the DCR casual hourly rate option which includes the dental temp wages, tax, superannuation and WorkCover.
Our Dental staff have a minimum of 12 months Dental Assisting experience, with most offering much more experience and relevant qualifications. We have specific requirements and screening that we perform for all of our temp Dental staff and value any feedback from our practice on their performance when attending temp shifts. DCR are the “go-to” Brisbane Dental temp agency for many happy Dental practices across Brisbane and the Gold and Sunshine Coast’s.