The DCR team have an lovely opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant to join a well-established inner city Brisbane general Dental practice with a holistic approach.
About the role:
This is a casual position for the following days (flexibility with hours and some days will be required)
- Tuesdays 1:00pm-Close (finish between 6-8pm, depending on appointments)
- Thursdays 1:00pm-Close (finish between 6-8pm, depending on appointments)
You will be part of a proactive dental practice/team with a strong focus on patient care and customer-service. You will provide exceptional chair side assisting to the principal dentist and sterilisation duties, as well as being a warm and friendly face for the patients.
The practice offers general dentistry with a holistic approach, so we do require someone who is prepared to learn new skills and approach to dentistry. Most procedures are similar, however they do not offer RCT treatments, and they have a dedicated procedure for amalgam removals.
- You will have a minimum of 12 months dental assisting experience and pride yourself on being kind-natured with a courteous manner.
- You have a love for your role as a chairside Dental Assistant and have the ability to easily and comfortably communicate with a range of patients and your team alike.
- You are able to commit to the above hours – possible extra hours may be available in the future.
- Genuinely want to join a caring and stable team
How to Apply
If this sounds like a Dental position that you are interested in, or finding more about, we would love to hear from you! Please click apply below and we will be contact soon.
Alternatively, you can call one of our friendly consultants for a confidential discussion.
Please be assured there are no fee’s invovled in applying to or registering with DCR – we are a free service for our job-seekers!
Applying through DCR allows you the opportunity to seek new positions in a confidential manner. All of our applications are handled with the utmost privacy, confidentiality, professionalism and kindness. We will walk you through the ins-and-outs of the position and help decide if it’s right for you! We offer a professional, relaxed and comfortable process in helping you find your ideal role!