- Be part of calm, organised team
- Well established private practice
- Flexible working arrangements
Experienced Dental Assistant – Northside Dental Practice
Our client is a well-established and busy dental practice located in Chermside, who have a strong focus on patient care and providing a difference in their dental care. This is a rewarding role for a star dental assistant to join for the long term. The hours and day’s are negotiable – 1 or 2 late nights would be ideal – offering casual, part-time or full-time opportunity to the successful candidate.
About the role
If you have a little sparkle, a joy for your role, the desire to try something new, work hard and as a team, this is the dental assisting role for you! We are searching for an experienced dental assistant who can bring a solid understanding and knowledge from within the dental industry to this exceptional practice. You will thrive in a busy, yet organised surgery, and be part of a great team that has a focus on patient care and attention.
Does this describe you?
- Are you looking for a rewarding dental role?
- Do you thrive on busy days?
- Do you have excellent communication, presentation skills and a sharing smile!
- Are you focused on giving outstanding patient care, attention to brighten a day?
- Willing to share the late night roster with the team!
- Start your day with a morning team huddle and be rewarded with a calm, well scheduled day!
Skills & Experience
- Experienced Dental Assistant – minimum 3 years!
- Cert 3 or 4 in Dental Assisting, highly regarded
- Experience with dental implants, highly regarded
- Exact Dental Software experience
- A desire to learn and adapt to a different way of delivering dentistry and open attitude to the practice’s ethos.
This caring dental team focus on their patient care, their attention to detail and their knowledge of what the day ahead will bring. You will be joining a state of the art dental practice who focus on quality dental care.
How to apply
Think this position has your name written all over it? We’d love to hear from you!
Click APPLY to submit your application or you can call us for a confidential discussion.
Rochelle on 0439 000 162