We are seeking a self-motivated individual to join our clients small team in a Administration/Accounts role within the dental industry. The role is primarily customer service orientated – providing support to our customers and staff in Australia and New Zealand. There will also be key administrative responsibilities involving stock/inventory control.
Dental – Customer Service Administration/Accounts Position
This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm with 1 hour lunch break. No late nights or weekends.
The ideal candidate will have
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with book keeping highly regarded
- Experience with an accounts position
- Ability to work independently & as part of a professional team
- Strong skills in stock management & problem solving
- Proficient computer skills & capabilities –proficient in excel, word, outlook
- Ability to work in a fast pace, multi-task environment
- Commitment to fulfill all duties of the role
- Ability to highlight issues of importance to management
- Attention to detail
- A demonstrated commitment to high ethical and service standards
- Ability to prioritise, organise and meet deadlines
- A generally happy, positive, mature attitude
We are seeking candidates with experience in a similar accounts and customer service based dental role. Product and technical training will be provided. Remuneration will be in accordance with the successful applicant’s experience. If you are an enthusiastic and motivated person interested in an opportunity to develop your career in the dental industry.