Bring your engaging personality, excellent communication, problem solving and operational management skills to this group of dental practices across Victoria and Tasmania.
Operation Manager – Dental Practices (5 clinics)
We are looking for an experienced Dental Operations Manager. You will have a reputation as a high achiever and a proven ability to lead a team of multiple clinics and locations.
Requirements of position:
- Experience in a similar position a must – ideally within the dental industry
- Overseeing the daily operations of the business – possible travel between practices is required.
- Managing staff and clinicians – Manage the human resources, occupational health and safety and welfare of staff for the practice: Inclusive of all staff documentation, daily, weekly and monthly
- Manage performance reviews and regular staff catchups
- Influence culture within the organisation
- Monitoring internal controls
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare and management of cash flow and payroll
- Management of tax requirements for the company
- Reconciliation of general ledger
- Tracking and reporting on business KPI’s
- Very proficient with excel with a focus on automation and continues improvement
- Manage marketing – Excellent up-to-date understanding of social media marketing and SEO
Prior skills and experience:
- Background in operations management, within the dental or allied health industry
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent Excel skills, with the ability to create dashboards and update and manipulate financial models
- Staff Management – HR duties, performance reviews, recruitment
You will succeed in this role because you have:
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Initiative and attention to detail
- A hands-on, action oriented working style
- The ability to deal with a very busy office and maintain a cool and calm approach to handling various tasks and projects simultaneously throughout each day
- The ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Experience in improving systems for increased effectiveness, efficiency, and profitability
Ready to Apply?
Great! We are looking forward to getting to know you! Please click apply now to submit your application – one of our friendly consultants will be in touch with you shortly.
If you have any questions, please call Rochelle on 0439 000 162 or Louise on 0408 785 968
All applications are held with the strictest confidentiality.