- Full-time permanent position, above award rates
- Friendly and happy team culture
- Dental Reception experience a must
About the practice
A friendly, caring and patient focused team with a strong focus on patient communication and dental experience. The practice is a growing practice performing general, restorative, prosthetic and surgical dental procedures with a keen interest and specialising in periodontal and implant work!
About the role
This is a full-time Dental Reception position, Monday – Friday, with dental assisting on a Monday.
You will be responsible for all areas of the front desk with a strong focus on patient care and communication and show a high level of maturity and attention detail.
Skills & Experience
- 2 + years experienced as a Dental Receptionist (Dental Assisting experience would be highly regarded) and part of the role.
- Excellent patient care, and genuinely enjoy talking with patients
- Impeccable phone, email and face-to-face communication skills
- Experience in a Dental Front Office / Dental Reception position – confident in phone calls, scheduling appointments, follow-up calls and providing the utmost care to your patients
- Proficient with Praktika Dental software will be highly regarded
- Ability to take initiative and follow-up appointment and patients treatments.
Think this position has your name written all over it? We’d love to hear from you!
Click APPLY to submit your application or you can call us for a confidential discussion.
Rochelle on 0439 000 162
Louise 0408 785 968