Permanent Part-time Dental Assistant + Reception
- Permanent position, above award rates – 32hrs approx
- Great team!
- Dental Assisting and Reception experience a must
- Staff parking available
We are seeking someone who is passionate about the dental industry and taking ownership of their role and career.
About the role
This is a part-time Dental Assistant position, with 1 day on reception. Approx 32 hours/week and optional 1 in 3 Saturday morning shift if desirable.
Family oriented practice, general dentistry.
As a senior addition to their team, training and mentoring of new staff is required.
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 + years experienced as a Dental Assisting experience would be highly regarded) and part of the role.
- Excellent patient care, and genuinely enjoy talking with patients
- Impeccable phone, email and face-to-face communication skills
- Proficient with Exact Dental software will be highly regarded
- Experienced in training new dental assistants will be highly regarded
Think this position has your name written all over it? We’d love to hear from you!
Click APPLY to submit your application or you can call us for a confidential discussion.
Rochelle on 0439 000 162
Louise 0408 785 968